PDA

View Full Version : Contact for Taff Price

DLJeff
12-31-2012, 10:49 PM
Going out on a limb here but does any one have a contact information for Taff Price? He and I took photos of the same jaguar in the Amazon and I want to find out when and where he took his shots. I saw his photo and compared the rosettes on his cat to the ones on my cat and confirmed it's the same magnificent animal. This is my photo.

Darian
01-01-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm not familiar with Taff Price but I Googled the name and came up with a number of references, including a Facebook page for Taff Price. If he's an author, that's how you'll be able to connect. Good luck.

BTW, good photo. I really like seeing big cats.... :cool:

DLJeff
01-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Thanks Darian. That's him. He's written several books mostly about fly tying I think. Not sure but I think he's from the UK. I got some listings for his books but no email or publisher contact info, etc. I don't do Facebok so that's not a help for me. Thanks.

Darian
01-01-2013, 07:50 PM
OK,.... Try the following website for a lodge in the Amazon on the Agua Boa River:

http://www.aguaboaamazonlodge.com/the-amazon/photo-gallery/taff-price.html

On the header page Price says of himself that he's a trip host and resident naturalist. Don't know when or how long he's in residence but you could try to contact him there. If that doesn't work, you could try to connect with him through whatever outfitter you used to go to the Amazon at the same time he was there (assuming that you both used the same outfitter). I'm out of suggestions at this point.... :cool:

DLJeff
01-01-2013, 08:22 PM
Yeah, Plan B was to contact Carlos at Agua Boa and ask him if he has contact with Taff. That site you copied is where I saw Taff's photo of the jag.