PDA

View Full Version : Retiring.....this is our offical last day of work.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-31-2012, 10:54 AM
We will be around in January helping with the transition.

Tim Fox will be managing the shop and all our staff will still be there.

We will keep up the message board going as usual........

Heading to our little place in Sebastial, Florida in February.

Kneedeep
12-31-2012, 11:12 AM
Congtrats, Bill!
Hope you keep us apprised of your adventures.

David Lee
12-31-2012, 11:18 AM
Boss -

Make sure you DON'T do a single bit of work today ..... just spend the day BSing w/ people !! Wait .... wasn't that your job in the first place ?!?

I hope you enjoy retirement - get out and fish more , visit people , etc. . Don't quit moving (quitting moving is a bad thing for a fellow of your advanced age ...) , and whatever else you do , don't volunteer - wait until you're drafted .

Thank you for everything over the past 18 years , and for being my Friend -

D.~

Bruce Slightom
12-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Congratulations To you Bill and Marilyn. Hope to see you in the fall.

DLJeff
12-31-2012, 06:18 PM
Congratulations, Bill. Make your retirement everything you always wanted it to be.

Troutstalker55B
12-31-2012, 07:09 PM
Thanks for all that you've done for fly fishing Bill, you are the man! Don't forget you have a trip coming your way in late October at Lake Davis with me. I cant' wait to see you hook into those rainbows in the skinny water. May the future bring you and your family good health, happiness, and success.

jbird
12-31-2012, 07:32 PM
You deserve a wonderful retirement Bill. Youve really paid it forward over the years. Florida will be glad to have you...except all those fishies youre gonna sore-mouth :)

Mark Kranhold
12-31-2012, 08:01 PM
Thank you for all your help you have given me in my fly fishing ventures. Congrats to a healthy and fresh new year to you both. Safe travels and big fish!:D

Baja Fly Fisher
12-31-2012, 08:58 PM
Bill,

I know you're going to love retirement. Just remember when you wake up tomorrow morning at 5am, take a deep breath and go back to bed, YOU'RE RETIRED BUDDY. This is my 12th year of retirement or kinda retirement. I'm still putting in the hours on the baja trips and planning others.

Enjoy retirement

Jay M

Scott V
12-31-2012, 09:59 PM
Gonna miss seeing you in the shop. Enjoy not having to punch a clock.

john
01-01-2013, 02:41 PM
I thought Scott bought the place last year?
If this go-around is true, just a remembrance, you are the most gentle gentleman I've ever met.

Ralph
01-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Thank you Bill. You've been an inspiration since the Eagle Claw spin/fly days. Have a great time in Florida but watch out for those hanging chads. Best,
Ralph and Lisa

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-05-2013, 02:28 PM
I will be working a litte so when I am scheduled I will post it here if anyone is low on their BS quotas for the month.

civicrr
01-05-2013, 03:13 PM
You don't know me but I've come in a few times. You were very helpful & friendly getting me started in fly fishing. I really appreciated it as fly fishing was a complete mystery to me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thankful for the time you spent with me/us. Enjoy your retirement!!!!

mike N
01-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Congratulations Bill!

MN