PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento ISE Costa sunglasses

Hatch
12-29-2012, 07:17 PM
Hello friends of First Hatch Guide Service,

This coming January 10th-13th I will, again, be running the Costa sunglass booth at the Sacramento International Sportsman's Exposition at Cal-Expo. Please come and hang out at the booth, talk fishing, and try out the world's most superior sunglasses. 2013 is an exciting time at Costa. There are 12 new frame styles and 15 new frame colors including Realtree AP Camo and Blackout. (The Blackout style is matte black with a black chrome "C" logo on the side.) This style matched with the 580P lens will be perfect for military and police applications. And some of the new styles fit different-sized faces.

Remember that the clearest sunglasses on the planet were "Born on the Water," hand-made in Florida. They are designed by and made for fishermen. Come try some on and "See What's Out There." I look forward to seeing and catching up with all of you at the show.

Thanks
Capt. Maury Hatch
First Hatch Guide Service
Costa Pro

Lance Gray
12-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Hello friends of First Hatch Guide Service,

This coming January 10th-13th I will, again, be running the Costa sunglass booth at the Sacramento International Sportsman's Exposition at Cal-Expo. Please come and hang out at the booth, talk fishing, and try out the world's most superior sunglasses. 2013 is an exciting time at Costa. There are 12 new frame styles and 15 new frame colors including Realtree AP Camo and Blackout. (The Blackout style is matte black with a black chrome "C" logo on the side.) This style matched with the 580P lens will be perfect for military and police applications. And some of the new styles fit different-sized faces.

Remember that the clearest sunglasses on the planet were "Born on the Water," hand-made in Florida. They are designed by and made for fishermen. Come try some on and "See What's Out There." I look forward to seeing and catching up with all of you at the show.

Thanks
Capt. Maury Hatch
First Hatch Guide Service
Costa Pro

I sent you a PM

Lance Gray

Mike O
12-30-2012, 10:10 PM
I will stop by...we are participating with the National Fly Fishing in the Schools Program.

Hatch
01-03-2013, 03:29 PM
PM sent back at you. Sorry for the tardy reply.
MH