PDA

View Full Version : Lower Yuba Conditions

BigKahuna
12-27-2012, 01:18 PM
To all Lower Yuba Fly Fishers,
I've been keeping regular track of the flows and fishing on the Lower Yuba for quite some time. It's my home river and the river i spent the most time fishing and guiding/teaching on. For the remainder of 2012 and through 2013 I'm going to try to regularly post "Lower Yuba River Conditions" on my Fly Fishing Traditions Blog. You can find it at http://www.flyfishingtraditions.blogspot.com I just posted an updated current conditions report this morning. It will be posted regularly on the top right side bar. I'll post photos when I get them and will give basic fishing reports.

Hopefully this will help the local fly fishers and the ones that are traveling a greater distance to fish the Lower Yuba. Who wants to drive 2 or 3 hours to find the river un-fishable?

Tight Lines in 2013.

Clay Hash

rjt
12-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Clay - I think its terrific. Thanks so much. Only live about 90 minutes away, but it sure is nice to know before making the trip up. Thanks again and really enjoy your blog. Lots of great information.

Troutstalker55B
12-27-2012, 08:43 PM
Thanks Clay, you're quite the ambassador for the Lower Yuba river and a great asset for our local fly club (GCFF). Best of luck to you too in 2013, see ya on the water!

Jon.