PDA

View Full Version : FishCat4 Package

KJE
12-11-2012, 04:31 PM
Hey all, I've got to part with a few things due to a pending move to the East Coast. In effect I'm trading the American and steelhead for the Potomac and, um, carp? If that sounds like a good deal to you, then I've a bridge you may be interested in.

In any case, here's my float tube package:
1-year old, lightly used FishCat 4 (foam seat), with new, unused bladders from Outcast (goes for about $200 new)
Outcast float tube fins (go for about $35)
Outcast two-way pump, full size (i.e. not the compact)(goes for about $35)

Full outfit would cost about $270 plus tax. I'd like $150 and can deliver in the Sacramento area.

Shoot me a PM if interested, or give me a ring at 916 529-6660.

Thanks, guys. I'm going to miss our foothill lakes and ponds.

-Kevin

KJE
12-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Price lowered to $150. I've got about two weeks and do need to part with this.

spfbeaver
12-14-2012, 09:37 AM
In effect I'm trading the American and steelhead for the Potomac and, um, carp? If that sounds like a good deal to you, then I've a bridge you may be interested in.

Hahaha, don't be too harsh on my Potomac. While I'm sure the steelhead will be sorely missed, the Potomac is a pretty decent fishery itself. Fantastic shad run in the spring, stripers in the transition months, some great LM/SM through the warmer months, and a burgeoning snakehead population just to keep things interesting. And yes, carp and cats too.

There is a quite decent fly community here, granted, it may be a bit different than you're used to.

KJE
12-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Price dropped to $150.