PDA

View Full Version : A great day!!!!

OregonSalmon
11-27-2012, 12:53 PM
Boys, the steelies are running like a couple of Clintons! They are so furious even the gulls will not light on the water. The city has banned every child from ten feet from the shore. It is a Class One attack from the sea. Put my hand in the water and finned demon bit off the tip of my finger. They are in a foul mood this year. No more fishing naked that is for sure.
O.K I am lying but fer' christ sakes it is a fishing site. It is true they are wandering up the streams of the North Coast of Oregon. The time to head north is Feb/March. Big boy time. The wild fish. You will find your two year son is easier to control than those finned beasts. It is like foul hooking Mike Tyson. Nasty biz.
But the great news is my deceased mother's boyfriend is taking the dirt nap! He was a thorn in my butt for fourteen years which now has been removed. Big pliers on that one. Friggin' con man is gone. Terrible human who I shall not mourn. Plus I come out with 25K. Keep me in beer for a month...maybe. Could afford a good hooker for a change. Tired of those docter bills..
You boys play it straight and if you are crazy enough I shall set you up for the spring. Have course knowledge. Even a drunked like me never forgets his spots. No idea on the girlfriends but not a "good hole". Adios.