PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bill Kiene!!!!!

k.hanley
11-08-2012, 02:41 PM
I just finished the article on you in California Fly Fisher. Very nice buddy. Congrats on a wonderful career. You are without a doubt a valued part of our community my friend.

Cheers, Ken

Lance Gray
11-08-2012, 06:01 PM
I just finished the article on you in California Fly Fisher. Very nice buddy. Congrats on a wonderful career. You are without a doubt a valued part of our community my friend.

Cheers, Ken

You kinow Ken - Bill was the first dealer that beleived in me when I opened Saltwater Innovations and over the years I have found him to be a true gentlemen, a mentor and a great friend.

Congrads my friend!!!

Lance Gray
Fly Guide
530-517-2204

Darian
11-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Hey Bill,.... I see all my monetary contributions towards your retirement have finally paid off. Congrats!!! I read the article in California Fly Fisher. Good read. :cool:

craigfalk
11-09-2012, 05:30 PM
I read the article as well. I drive out of my way to patronize your shop because I've always been treated so well there. As a business owner myself, I'm very impressed you've been able to create a business that so consistently reflects your values. Well done!

Adam Grace
11-09-2012, 11:51 PM
If it wasn't for Bill Kiene I would have never learned so much about such a wonderful hobby and my overall obsession. Working for Kiene's has taught me more than I could ever put into words. Bill is a very kind guy who genuinely wants to help people enjoy fly fishing as much as he does. I'm also excited that Mr. Hanley, an industry notable and nice guy, was the man to write the article about Bill. I can't wait to read the article. :)

k.hanley
11-10-2012, 07:08 AM
Adam I appreciate your support but.................I didn't write the article. I read the article. It was done by our Confluences columnist Bud Bynack. Sorry for any confusion.

Cheers, Ken

Adam Grace
11-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Oops, sorry Bud. I can't wait to read the article.

Jaybinder
11-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Bill even made the cover! He looks a little young to be retiring though. Buisiness must be good.

Jason

Gregg Machel
11-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Is this article available online?