PDA

View Full Version : I'm BAAAAAAAACK at Kiene's!

Adam Grace
10-10-2012, 07:51 AM
I am back at Kiene's working part-time!

Bill and Aaron were nice enough to offer me the position to help them out with the inventory while still job hunting for a full-time position with benefits. I am really enjoying being back in the shop being surrounded by all of this fishy goodness. I'm also very excited to reconnect with the shop's friendly regulars that I have know, yet not seen, for many years. I am working at the shop today, if you have time stop by and say hi. I'd love to see many of my old Kiene's buddies. :)

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Fun to have Adam back at the shop after being gone to college in Chico.

He is working for us and Best Buy while searching for that 'big job'.

Jay Murakoshi
10-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Welcome back, Adam.... I hope to drop in the shop at the end of this month. I'll be in the sac area for a graduation. My son is graduating from the CHP academy after 6 long grueling months of boot camp. He will be working out of the Santa Fe Springs office but living in Fullerton. I now have two reasons to go south-my baby grand daughter well not quite a baby anymore she's 2 and some bass fishing and maybe some carp. OH YEAH, the magic kingdom,also.
Hope to see you in the shop

Jay

Jeff Stephens
10-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Adam ,thanks for all your help on getting me setup with a 3wt rod and reel. It was great getting to meet you. You and all the employees at Kienes have a true passion for this sport. Thanks again Jeff

Adam Grace
10-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Jeff, it was great to meet you. I know that you'll have a bunch of fun with that rod. Once you get a chance to use it post your experience on the board. Have fun on those small streams!!!

EricO
10-11-2012, 01:47 AM
Welcome back Adam. I grew up in Chico...HS, Chico State etc., so I have fond
memories growing up there. Upper park swimming in the summer, mountain biking,
cruising thru the campus.

Good to see you're back. What is your degree?

Eric

Adam Grace
10-11-2012, 08:13 AM
EO, I loved Chico but there's more jobs and money in Sac. My degree is in Communication Design (graphic design,) yet I am looking for any kind of full-time position with health benefits currently.

EricO
10-12-2012, 02:10 AM
Nice...I was a Communications major (Public Relations)...Back in the, gulp, 80s.

Good luck on your search...welcome back to the neighborhood. :)

Eric

Rick J
10-16-2012, 11:53 AM
Adam - sent you a PM
Rick