PDA

View Full Version : Ross customer service

Cmcculloch
10-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Wanted to give Ross Rods kudos for customer service. Have a 4 wt Essence 4 piece that I've enjoyed. Somehow I lost a section of the rod. Checked their web site for non warranty service. Sent the 3 pieces back with $30 and got a complete brand new rod in under 2 weeks. Happy customer here! But I've got to say I don't know now they can afford to give away rods, but not complaining!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-05-2012, 08:54 AM
The original old Ross Reel Company has always had a very good repair policy but now they were purchased by the larger 3M/Scientific Agnler/Mastery Corperation which also has had very good warranty policy.

All good...

Rossflyguy
10-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Ross has a really good repair policy. I broke the handle off my reel and they sent parts out with in a couple days. Not to mention they give free rebuilds to your ross reels.

mar
10-19-2012, 11:48 AM
After reading this thread, I remembered that I had a wobbly Cimarron 2 that I've stashed in the junk pile. My first ever fly reel, used and abused. I called Ross, explained the problem (lack of reel maintenance, had the reel for over 10 years, beat it to death, etc.)
They told me to send it in. Just got a call back today. Reel is done, repair is free of charge!!
Doesn't get much better than that. I have a couple of CLA's and they've been solid so far.
Kudos to Ross!!