PDA

View Full Version : Dunsmuir Brewery Works

GreggW
09-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Great place, reasonably priced good food, great beer, open late. In old gas station at North end of town. Only problem is dish washing is right next to dining area (no wall) and it can be a bit loud at times. Overall a good bet - went back twice for dinner.
Stayed at Dunsmuir Lodge. Quiet and clean. Quite enjoyable.:)

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-01-2012, 07:33 AM
We were there last fall and it was good...........getting very popular.

http://www.dunsmuirbreweryworks.info/

Rockman
10-01-2012, 04:47 PM
I have had many meals at the Dunsmuir Brewery Works. How can any beer drinker turn down a beer made from " The greatest water on Earth" This is the town motto. Food is very good, but a limited menu. Try the beer batter bread for an appetizer! Very relaxed atmosphere, and they usually have music on Friday & Sat. nights. I'll be up there next weekend to enjoy friends, fishing, food & brew!! Life is good in Dunsmuir!!!
Rockman

Rockman
10-01-2012, 04:53 PM
When I really crave a great steak, try Magdalena's, 1 block away at the bottom of the hill across from the Amtrack station. I'm getting hungry just talking abouth this subject.:drool: Some great wines too!:D A bit pricier,:p but sometimes you just gotta do it.

booneshaya
10-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Ate there Saturday after a good morning on the Upper Sac. Tasty suds and yummy burger. Nice outdoor dining where your dog is always welcome. Can't beat that!!