PDA

View Full Version : Sage Reels (4280 x 2, 4210 x 2, 6012)

Loren E
09-26-2012, 01:17 PM
I have been using the 4200 series reels for over a year now and they are sweet reels. I have guided with them and they are definitely killer for saltwater duties, plus make for a nice steelhead spey reel or switch reel. I got a chance to jump on some 6000 series reels and just couldn't resist so need to sell these workhorses. Some cosmetic imperfections like light rubbing on edges of spools, i will post some photos when I get a chance. Asking $175 each + shipping for the 4280s, and $185 each + shipping for the 4210s. I have one black and one silver of each model.

Also have a 6012 that is in basically perfect condition. I bought this reel on a whim recently as a spey reel and took it up to BC and fished it for a week. It is a sweet setup, balances a larger spey rod really well and of course is great for heavy saltwater applications. I think I am going to just get by with the 6010 I have on the way though so can't justify keeping this one. Like I said, only fished on one trip. It is the black/silver color combo. Asking $495 plus shipping.

Please contact me by email at LSE@sonic.net, thank you -Loren