PDA

View Full Version : Try to go fly fishing in October.......

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-20-2012, 06:58 AM
I know I must sound like a broken record but this is to insire thoses who have not had any good fishing this year because they just have not had the time to go.

November is OK too but the weather can change rapidly and we can be into winter which can make fly fishing a little more difficult, especially for the average fly fisher.

*If you fish 50 days or more a year you don't need to read my post because you obviously don't need any help.

**I write a lot of this to inspire and give direction to those who just don't have the time to go so they need to go when it is going to be averagely the best timing and palces for fly fishing.

*** I also highly recommend getting out with a top fly fishing guide during this prime time to have better odds of catching something and learning some cutting edge techneques to boot.

We have one spot left on our annual Morrison's Lodge Rogue River Steelhead trip so if you signed up for that I can tell you it would be a wonderful experiance for you.This is a good trip for anyone of any level because they have top guides who can teach people how to fly fish for Steelhead. Contact our host Terry Thomas....