PDA

View Full Version : DEEP Cancellation Discount: Amazon Peacock Bass w/ Anglers Inn (Sept. 21 - 29, 2012)

Keith Kaneko
09-18-2012, 02:52 PM
SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED...

Unfortunately, one of my clients has to back out of next week's Amazon trip due to a medical issue. He was hoping that someone would be willing and able to fill he and his wife's spot last minute at a deeply discount price. Basically, they are just looking to minimize the financial impact from this cancellation.

If you are interested, here are the trip itinerary and other important details:

Anglers Inn Amazon - Peacock Bass (River Plate network of camps) Sept. 21 - 29, 2012

ITINERARY:
[Sept. 20: fly from your home airport to Miami, FL; overnight at MIA]
Sept. 21: fly from MIA to Manaus, Brazil; shuttle to Hotel Tropical Manaus; overnight in Manaus (lodging included in package)
Sept. 22: transfer from Manaus to camp; arrive camp
Sept. 23-28: Six full days of fishing
Sept. 29: transfer back to Manaus; shuttle to Hotel Tropical for overnight (NOT included)
Sept. 30: depart Manaus and fly to Miami; layover in MIA and depart for home same day or next

Scheduled River(s): Indian reserve of the Muhura (Igoapoacu, Matupiri, Tupana, or Amapa)

AIRLINE DETAILS:
The cancelling clients still have their reservations from MIA to Manaus on TAM Airlines. Therefore, the two seats on the flight will be available.

RATE: (contact me for details - email or phone [Do NOT PM me])

REQUIREMENTS: you MUST already have a current US Passport - AND - Brazilian Tourist VISA

Keith Kaneko
Angling On The Fly
Keith@AnglingOnTheFly.com
(916) 539-3474

Keith Kaneko
09-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Spots have been filled...