PDA

View Full Version : Sage Customer Service (and Kiene's!)--something to talk about!

Jed Peters
09-15-2012, 11:01 AM
So last Friday, I get a brand new Sage One. Sloppy me, putting it in the car, I snap the tip!

So, I take it straight to Kiene's. Aaron ships it that day, and tells me to call Wednesday when it arrives.

So, I call, and explain to them that I NEED the rod to ship by September 28th for a trip I am leaving on--timing is crucial, and very outside the norm to expect a rod to be completed in 2 weeks!

So, I call sage. Rebecca in the repair department says, "get the tracking info, rod tube type, and I will track it down"--get all that from Kiene's, and she says "I'll call you back tomorrow"

Sure enough, she calls me, after hours, and is processing my rod so I can hopefully have it for my trip.

Hopefully I get it in time (she said to follow back up on the 25th) but end result is without the Kienes communication and a special customer service person at sage, I would be up shit creek without a rod.

left field
09-15-2012, 11:17 AM
How's the fishing in shit creek with a rod?

Crappie?

Mark Kranhold
09-15-2012, 10:43 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:!! Now that was good! Best laugh I've had in awhile.=D>

Mike O
09-17-2012, 09:34 PM
I hear there's a lotta brown trout in that creek...but you want to LDR all of them, even though no size no limit

Jed Peters
10-01-2012, 09:36 AM
So end result is that due to kiene's calling, me calling, and writing a nice note, my rod arrived FIXED and with plenty of time to spare.

Special thanks to Rebecca in the sage repairs department to staying on it. What a great gal, and a great asset to the company.

Good to know when you buy a $900 msrp rod the company will stand behind it.