PDA

View Full Version : FS- Simms G4 waders XL-LONG

donkeyhunter007
09-13-2012, 10:17 AM
SOLD PENDING FUNDS-I bought these a couple years ago. I usually wear XL. Im 6'2" 195 lbs. I thought the long might give me a little extra room to kneel down but there just two big. I wore them ONE time mostly in a boat got out to wade and there was just too much extra material felt like it was catching the current(not safe).If you are a couple inches taller and a couple lbs heavier these are bomber waders. They have sat in the box in a tupperware tub in my garage. Need to raise cash for my new click and pawl addiction.$350+shipping. I will include a pair of XXL Patagonia Puff pants NWT in alpha green. These insulated pants are great under waders and keep you warm all day in freezing temps. Trades can be negotiated,looking for click and pawl reels, marquis 1-2,JLH salmon, sage 509, Winston switch rod (nickle reelseat prefered,)ACR 3weight spey. But will consider many others. I take Pay pal :-)

donkeyhunter007
09-14-2012, 10:57 PM
New weekend price.If they don't sell by the weekend Im just going to the all you can eat buffet until they fit :-) thanks for looking.
Mike