PDA

View Full Version : FS - Scott A3 9' 6" - 6 Weight

RJSFLYTRIP
08-27-2012, 08:54 PM
This has been one of the best nymphing rods that I have had in my boat. If you have a problem of dropping fish then the tip on this rod will increase your chances of landing more. I instantly saw improvements in my clients land percentage when I purchased this rod. You will love this thing. The only reason that I am getting rid of it as I want to upgrade to the latest model the A4.

The rod has been used in my boat for a year. The rod is in good shape but the handel is discolored from the use. Nothing unnormal but all the oils have soaked in to make a darker brown but still soft handel. The rest of the rod is in great condition. There is a small fighting butt on the end of the rod.

Rod comes with Tube and Rod Sock.

This A3 is the perfect valley river rod. Great for nymphing on the Lower Sac, Yuba, Feather, and American rivers.

Im looking to get $190 for this rod. I can deliver in Chico or will ship for an additional $15. Email me to ryan.johnston@hotmail.com if you want more information or if you are interested in purchasing the rod.

Thanks Guys.

RJSFLYTRIP
09-04-2012, 09:11 AM
Sold the Rod yesterday. Thanks for the support.