PDA

View Full Version : Kiene's Fly shop discounts

winxp_man
08-12-2012, 04:22 PM
I got a bunch of gear online before it was posted here that Kiene's will also be having discounts on discontinued gear. Well I needed a Sage Flight 10wt 4 piece fly rod that I could not find anywhere online. So I call up Kiene's shop and Spoke to Tim.

He was a very helpful person and got the rod put away for me. I told him that I might not have the cash all together because I had to wait for some money from some plumbing jobs I finished off. So I asked time if it would somehow be possible to get the rod paid off partially and in about a week I would pay the rest and pick it up. He told me that he should be able to work something out with me (based on that I really wanted this rod). So he put the rod away and some Rio Outbound line (had a little mix up on the phone about the fly line). So I was actually payed from one of the jobs and I couldn't wait. :D

So I took off to the shop and ended the transaction with Andy (great person to talk to :) ). Before paying there was a mix up in price but Andy fixed that for me in a jiffy!!! Then looking at the line I noticed that Tim put away a intermediate sinking line instead of the type 6 (some small confusion on the phone which happens no worries though). Andy fixed that to and got me squared away with everything!!!! GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH! :)

So now I'm ready to try some salmon fishing with my new 10wt and have to say special thanks to Tim and Andy for all the help and for the consideration for partial payment (which was not needed in the end) to hold the rod for me.

I would recommend to anyone to visit the shop and not worry about anything because this group of people will help you with any questions you might have! Plus the great deals that they are having right now is crazy makes you want to get new equipment!

Thanks again

Jeff Stephens
08-12-2012, 04:53 PM
All the Staff at Kiene's are first class.....they all go above and beyond to help you get Exactly what you want.....it's a first class operation with first class people.

aaron
08-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Glad you were able to snag one of the closeout rods at a killer price. We appreciate the biz and the kind words!