PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fly Lines: Airflo Beach Lines (9/10, 11/12), Rio Outbounds (13, 14), and more

Loren E
08-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Some discontinued and hard to find fly lines here....

1) Airflo 9/10 beach fly line intermediate

Comes with original box. Used but used lightly and in nice shape. $70 shipped or best offer

2) Airflo 11/12 beach fly line intermediate

Comes with original box. Used but used lightly and in nice shape. $70 shipped or best offer

3) Airflo Beach fly line running line with loop

These running lines are killer...no stretch and super strong. I chopped off the fast sink head and just used the running line for heads. I wish airflo made these as just a running line. $25 shipped

4) Rio 14 weight coldwater outbound intermediate

Another discontinued and hard to find line. Comes with original box. Used but in nice condition. $70 shipped or best offer

5) Rio 13 weight coldwater outbound intermediate

Can't find that original box for this one though I am sure it's around here somewhere. Used but in nice condition. $70 shipped or best offer

6) Rio 12 weight outbound short full float coldwater

Brand new in original box and also on original spool...as in it has never been taken off the spool. $55 shipped

7) Scientific Anglers full intermediate 7 weight striped bass line

Older line but not fished many times. The back of it does have some red staining from backing but the line itself is in nice shape. No loop on the back of this one though and also does not come with original anything, it is just on a spare spool. $30 shipped

8) Airflo impact taper WF5 floating

Brand new never taken out of box. $50 shipped

Please email me at LSE@sonic.net if interested in any of the above lines. Thanks all -Loren