PDA

View Full Version : Kiene's has the largest selection of fly lines

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Because of our hosted travel and our large two handed / Spey business we have the largest selection you will ever see of flylines, running lines and removable tips anywhere.

Our staff has fished all over the world for all species in many locations so we know what fly lines you need for your fishing destinations.

Come in, bring your rods and reels so we can properly help you get the right fly lines.

We also install these lines at no charge in the most professional manner with the lastest of connections and cements.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

We are one of the few fly shops that sells hundreds of fly lines so we have just purchased a new state of the art Airflo machine that alows us to make welded loops and welded
splices on most fly lines.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Check out our selection of fly lines on our online store.

http://speyshop.kiene.com/flylines.aspx

You can come in, call in or order online and we can ship out same day anywhere in the USA.

Free USPS Priority mail or UPS ground on orders over $50.00 usd

Scott V
08-02-2012, 10:00 AM
That welded loop machine is awesome. I bought a new type 3 shooting head which no longer comes with any loops, just a straight piece of line. The guys at the shop created a loop for me and that night I put it to the test. I caught well over 35 shad that night alone and it never failed. I then used it for the rest of the season and it is just fine and this weekend I am going to test it out on stripers in the surf. Now I need to bring in my type 8 line to have the same thing done to it. It seems the line manufacturers are getting cheap and not adding loops to the end of their lines anymore. Yet we still pay the same price and sometimes higher than when I use to get lines with loops on them.