PDA

View Full Version : Big fall end of year rod sales @ Kiene's

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-02-2012, 09:27 AM
This time of year after the big trade show we will learn of all the new rods for 2013 and what rods are being discontinued as well.

This is the time to buy brand new single hand or two hand (Switch & Spey) fly rods at a great price with a lifetime warranty and a rod case.

We enjoy seeing our 'regulars', walk-in customers, online customers and message board members, get these great deals.

We will be marking down and putting out these rods for the next month or so.

Call in or email us so we can talk about what you need or are interested in.

Seriously, we need to get rid of these rods so we have room for the new 2013 models.

We are open 7 days a week

Toll free USA: 800/400-0359

Local: 916/486-9958

Email: kfs@kiene.com

Scott V
08-02-2012, 10:02 AM
I just bought a TFO BVK 9 weight 3 days ago and now you are putting them on sale and giving away a free case? I want a free case. Just kidding about the free case, you always take care of me Bill and I wouldn't shop any where else.

dynaflow
08-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Hi Bill,
Any chance of posting some of those rod deals for those of us who live a loooong ways away?
Cheers
Peter

luckydude
08-02-2012, 06:31 PM
I bought a pair of Sage vantage from the shop before I went to the Bob. Both 3wt, a 7 foot and a 8.5 foot.

The 7 foot is friggin *sweet*, just a great rod, you can feel the line load, it's great. But if you really need to move a lot of line, not so much, but come on, it's a 7 foot 3wt.

The 8.5 foot is less nice but still a very nice rod. If you are on bigger water it's great. I caught and brought to hand a 19" cutthroat in the Bob on that rod. It was a hoot.

aaron
08-02-2012, 06:35 PM
We'll have a full list up soon, but for starters all remaining redington cpx's and orvis helios will go on sale the next few days. We also have a rack full of t shirts, apparel and wading jackets in the shop that is going to be deeply discounted. More to come. And for the record BVK's are NOT on sale.

DFrink
08-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Is Redington discontinuing the CPX?

We'll have a full list up soon, but for starters all remaining redington cpx's and orvis helios will go on sale the next few days. We also have a rack full of t shirts, apparel and wading jackets in the shop that is going to be deeply discounted. More to come. And for the record BVK's are NOT on sale.

Frank Gonsalves
08-07-2012, 02:57 PM
are there going to be any switch lines on sale?

k9mark
08-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Sage zxl's?

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Discontinued 2012 rods: all these fly rods are 30% off for now.

Redington CPX single and two handed (Switch & Spey) rods

Redington "Classic Trout" single hand - softer stream trout action

Sage ZXL single hand - light action sweeties

Sage Z-Axis - Switch and Spey

Sage Flight - single hand

Sage Launch - single hand

All new with lifetime warranty and case.

Call the shop and we can tell you what is on sale.

We are selling them all day long now.....

Darian
08-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Went by the shop today to pick up some materials and noticed all of the rods on sale. If you're looking for a new rod at a substantial reduction in price, now's the time to give 'em a look. More than just rods on sale too. :D

aaron
08-09-2012, 06:05 PM
are there going to be any switch lines on sale?

Frank give us a call, we have some of last years Orvis switch lines marked down.