PDA

View Full Version : Silverfork this afternoon - Wednesday

Scott V
08-01-2012, 11:21 AM
I will be going to Silverfork after work today. If you want to ride with me you need to be at the El Dorado Hills Blvd exit on hwy 50 by 4:30. I plan to fish til dark. You will be hiking up the canyon and doing some boulder hopping. Easy stuff, but you will get wet and you will be moving, I do not fish one area for more than a few minutes. I am constantly on the move. We will probably cover about a mile or so of the river, maybe less, maybe more.

We will be stopping in Placerville for dinner at a killer mexican place, you can either eat with me or I can take my food home.

SHigSpeed
08-01-2012, 12:05 PM
I will be going to Silverfork after work today. If you want to ride with me you need to be at the El Dorado Hills Blvd exit on hwy 50 by 4:30. I plan to fish til dark. You will be hiking up the canyon and doing some boulder hopping. Easy stuff, but you will get wet and you will be moving, I do not fish one area for more than a few minutes. I am constantly on the move. We will probably cover about a mile or so of the river, maybe less, maybe more.

We will be stopping in Placerville for dinner at a killer mexican place, you can either eat with me or I can take my food home.

Can you just get me my usual and drop it off? I can't make it for fishing, but I'll meet you at the freeway for a burrito!

I'll be taking the boys out camping to Wrights this weekend so I'll wave to the fish as I drive by...

_SHig

DFrink
08-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Scott, keep your eyes open for a Hendrix Outdoors landing net with a rubber net. If you find it I'll buy you lunch.

Dan

Oh yeah, have fun!

Scott V
08-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Scott, keep your eyes open for a Hendrix Outdoors landing net with a rubber net. If you find it I'll buy you lunch.

Dan

Oh yeah, have fun!

Your net was already in the back of my mind.

Scott V
08-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Can you just get me my usual and drop it off? I can't make it for fishing, but I'll meet you at the freeway for a burrito!

I'll be taking the boys out camping to Wrights this weekend so I'll wave to the fish as I drive by...

_SHig

In my worst soup nazi impression:

NO BURRITO FOR YOU, NOW GET OUT!!!!!!