PDA

View Full Version : No fishing reports

OregonSalmon
07-31-2012, 02:19 PM
Boys, I don't fish anymore. Kept on having a dream that God was a fish. Sleepless nights to say the least and the nightmare did not help my bladder control. I have tormented enough. With this redemption possibly can get through the Pearly Gates even with a few million strikes against me. Probably need a fake I.D. I'll blame it on the next guy in line.

September! The Nestucca. On this I have course knowledge. Rarely anything else, especially women but the 91 year old neighbor is looking pretty hot. Could have a shot. I digress. I shall send down patterns that have worked in the past and also send pics. A long drive, about ten hours, but worth it. The fish are so bright it is like staring into the sun. Bring sunglasses. The area I know is about two miles from the mouth. Tidewater baby! Only way to fish. Need a boat and a sheetload of flies. Plus tolerence to the locals. Surly buggers but very entertaining at times. It is combat fishing in one spot, too many idiots standing shoulder to shoulder so words get spoken. No big deal, they never fight. Figure they are down there to aviod the wife. Tillamook women...no bueno.

By next year I'll have all the details written up. Need to write an article anyhoo in chahots with the famed Craig Zeigler. He has fished the ribbion for thirty years. Good Sac boy. We will get it in a mag, he used to be protective of the place, but more fly fishers will warm his heart. Drive the bait boys insane!

Remember...God loves you...deal with it.