PDA

View Full Version : WTB Sage 10wt

Hatch
07-31-2012, 01:03 PM
Looking for a reasonably priced pre owned Sage 10 wt for Baja use. 2 or 4 piece.
HATCH

nickcsus
07-31-2012, 01:55 PM
Interested in a 11 weight three piece Sage in very good condition? The rod has been to Baja once and even has the stiink of a fifteen pound roosterfish on it! (OK, I didn't catch a fifteen pound roosterfish but my panga partner did and the rod was near him at the time, full disclosure!)

Email nickcsus@sbcglobal.net

Nick Burnett

Tony Buzolich
08-02-2012, 07:18 AM
Hatch,

I got your other post but you said 4 piece. Here it's either a 2 or 4 piece. In either case I've got just the rod for you. It is a SAGE RPLX 10w. 2 piece with the original tube and sock in very good condition. I've taken it to Kona several times for throwing poppers at trevally and mahi-mahi.

The RPLX is the original saltwater rod that SAGE built and is considered to be even faster and stiffer than the RPLXi (of which I also have).

If you want something even a little bit bigger I also have an extra RPLX in 11w. 3 piece that is like new. I've got two of them and this was my back-up rod for Baja. It comes with tube and sock as well.

I'd like $250 for the 10w. and $325 for the 11w. or OBO.
Tony