PDA

View Full Version : New DVD Release “Fly Fishing Techniques that Catch Trout”

Jeff Putnam
07-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Hey anglers, hope fishing is great and everyone's enjoying their summer. I finished my latest project DVD "Fly Fishing Techniques that Catch Trout". This is the video that will change you're outlook and increase you're skills for catching trout. Hope you enjoy! View the trailer by clicking the "New Release" video at:
http://www.jpflyfishing.com

Adam Grace
07-19-2012, 11:29 PM
Jeff, the intro clip about your video looks awesome! I was just thinking the other day while I was on the water that I rarely see people using arial mends and other advanced line control techniques to better present the fly. This video looks like a great way to introduce and teach other fisherman techniques that can greatly improve their catch rate. I'm excited that you have come out with a video teaching more advanced techniques to allow people to take their fishing to the next level.

Good luck with the video sales and I hope that you gain praise and feedback from fishermen who have benefitted from your video. - Adam

Jeff Putnam
07-20-2012, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the comments... I'm sharing techniques that I've used for the last 30 years of fly fishing/guiding/instructor while hoping to contribute to every trout anglers success and enjoyment on the water. This video was designed for those who want to learn the key methods for catching trout. It was a 2.5 year project and we're excited to have produced one of our most important significant, instructional fly fishing videos yet! Thanks bud!