PDA

View Full Version : Looking for company and a little help

shawnery
07-17-2012, 05:05 PM
My name is Shawnery, I am 39 married with kids and live in Woodside, ca in the Bay Area but will be in Lakeport for the next month and looking to do some fishing of any kind really. I found my way to the fly about 10 years ago when I moved to Washington for a couple years and fell in love. I ended up getting into building my own rods and tieing my own flies and boy was it addictive. Then I moved back to California and for some reason just stopped fishing all together. Now 6 years have passed and I am finding my way back to fishing and fly fishing in particular but not as die hard as I used to be about the fly only.

I have the desire, gear and a perhaps good enough boat to get out there and cause some trouble but unfortunatly I lack in the experience and information category. I have a 14' sears gamefisher that I picked up about a month ago and have refurbished it as well as added some cannon uni troll downriggers which I plan on using with my fly rods.

I am willing to do the driving and supply the boat but am in need of some fellow fisherman who are in the know and willing to share there experience with a fellow fly guy. I am open most if not all days and open to most if not all fish and fishing.

If anyone is interested in going out and hitting some water, any water, shoot me an email or pm and I will get back to you.

Sorry for the rant but I thought I would get it all out there and perhaps find some people to get out there and fish with!!