PDA

View Full Version : GoPro Hero Naked Model

Jay Murakoshi
07-07-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm selling one of my GoPro Naked model camera's. I have way too many GoPro's sitting around. This IS NOT the Hero2 model
Here are the features of this camera:

The HD HERO Naked™ features the original 1080p HD HERO camera, 5 MP plus two adhesive mounts to get you started. Wearable and gear mountable, waterproof to 197’ (60m), capturing professional 170º wide angle 720p video and 127º semi-wide angle 1080p video plus 5 megapixle photos, the HD HERO Naked has earned a place in history as the camera that started the GoPro Movement. Whether you’re new to GoPro and want the most affordable way to get started or your looking for a second GoPro to capture your adventures from additional perspectives, the HD HERO Naked is a world famous camera at an incredibly entry-level price.

What’s Included:
1 HD HERO Camera (5 megapixel)
1 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
1 Waterproof Quick-Release Housing (197’/60 m)
1 Curved, 3M™ Adhesive Mount
1 HD Skeleton Backdoor
1 Quick-Release Buckle
1 USB Cable
1 Component Video (HDTV) Cable
1 Composite Video + Audio Out Cable
1 Vented Helmet Strap
1 Head Strap
2 Curved Surface Adhesive Mounts
2 Flat Surface Adhesive Mounts
1 Three-Way Pivot Arm
Assorted Mounting Hardware

Also included with this package is an LCD bac and LCD bac door for the underwater filming.
The instructions can be found on the GoPro website.
The Hero Naked model sells for $199.99 without the LCD bac and extra doors for the housing and head band.

I'm selling the Hero Naked model and the added accessories for $125.00 + shipping

Interested? Get me a shout at jaysflies@me.com

This won't last long

Jay