PDA

View Full Version : New Web Site

Jay Murakoshi
07-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Since MobileMe left Apple, I had to switch over to another web host, so in the mean time
I redone my site. I still have a few burps and blurps to correct and have to figure out what caused the problem. I the future, I will be adding flash to the site and a few other pages.
But this gives you an idea regarding my baja trips. The schedule for the weeks will be corrected soon, I hope. I will also be adding an equipment page and a video page.
I will be releasing the latest video on our trip. It was tough trying to get footage since the fishing was tough this year but I have a short video put together

The web site is www.bajaflyfishingadventures.com

Thanks

Jay

Darian
07-05-2012, 12:33 PM
The new website looks good. Found one "burp" you probably are already aware of.... When I click on the box that says if you want to order flies, "....click here", it returns me to the home page on Safari. Just something to fix. :D

Jay Murakoshi
07-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Darian,

I haven't link that to my other web site yet. Flies Unlimited web site was down but is up and running but also needs some work. I have had a few other notes letting me know about certain items. I wish I knew a little more about computers, I know where the on/off key is and how to erase hard drives :-(. I'm sure glad GoDaddy is there to pull my butt out of the fire.

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
07-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Crap !!!!! what a mess. I'm going to take my web site (baja fly fishing adventures) off line until I can straighten out my "Fishing Trips" page :-(
I have to sit here and figure out what wrong keys I'm pressing

Jay