PDA

View Full Version : Fuller info

Fly Right
07-02-2012, 08:18 AM
I am thinking of taking a drive to Fuller for the first time this season and hoping to get a little intel before I burn a tank of gas. I know it was stocked on 6/10 and was interested in a recent report? Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Scott V
07-02-2012, 11:27 AM
It is usually best to hit Fuller within a week after a plant. You can still catch fish but the numbers will be much smaller this far after a plant.

Make sure to concentrate where the creek flows in at the upper end of the lake. Twilight can be heaven with fish jumping everywhere.

Fly Right
07-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Thanks....much appreciated
I fish Fuller 3 or 4 times a season however missed the first stock opportunity in June. I am trying to make an educated decision about giving it a try or waiting until the next stock.
Maybe I'll see you out there......I fish out of a blue Scadden Rampage.

Scott V
07-03-2012, 07:17 AM
Wait for the next stock is what I plan to do, then hit it that following Saturday.

Fly Right
07-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Thanks
I got lucky four years and change ago and was able to retire. That allows me to fish during the week. I saw on the DFG website that Fuller was stocked recently which means I will probably be fishing next Tues or Thurs.

beachjumper1
07-06-2012, 07:41 AM
we went up on the 4th, not many people great weather 4 hook ups two netted . a great 4th peacefull and quiet George

Fly Right
07-06-2012, 04:12 PM
sounds like you have "what a day of fishing is supposed to be like" figured out.......a big picture perspective