PDA

View Full Version : Could it be happening

Jay Murakoshi
06-18-2012, 01:59 PM
The fishing was pretty good today (monday). I'll have more on the report as soon as I get them all together at the bar and before the margarita's are consumed. I heard one boat got a 45/50lb dorado. I'll know more in a couple hours and hope to get some photo's

Last night Azul Marino was fantastic

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
06-18-2012, 08:43 PM
A 40lb dorado along with a bunch of small to medium size dorado caught today at the buoys.
They saw a marlin, tried to feed it but no eats. No hook up on roosters today but they did see a number of them.
Damn, I'm smiling :-) the past couple days.

On this side the "dark side" guys caught a bunch of yellow tail at Espirto Santos and couple cabrilla.

My friend jonathan got 4 dorado and some decent size jacks, another boat caught and released 6 roosters on fly
Another boat got a 25lb rooster on fly and lost two others

Things are looking up, but still no bait. I'm waiting word on bait at the island but haven't got a confirmation yet. Efren said he hasn't heard anything yet

Tomorrow's report? I hope it's better than today. Photo's? It's like pulling teeth to get these guys to bring my their SD cards so I can download a couple photo's

Jay

Darian
06-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Hey, Hey!!! Things are finally looking up. Good to hear. Is Azul Marino the place we at the hotel up the road where we ate????

Jay Murakoshi
06-19-2012, 04:41 AM
Yes, Azul Marino is the restaurant located at Costa Baja. Having dorado at the restaurant tonight. Tomorrow night it's the La Tres Virgins. I haven't been there in a couple years so it will be like a new restaurant. But so far, for fast and tasty food, Rancho Viejo is topping the list then Tailhunter and Azul Marino are at the top.
I will post a fishing report this afternoon. Been up since 2:30am working on the latest baja video that will be posted to vimeo for viewing

Jay