PDA

View Full Version : Fishing model wanted!!

Adam Grace
06-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Fishing model wanted!!

I am wondering if anybody here is free to meet up and fish with me this coming Tuesday for a possible picture in a magazine article for "Northwest Fly Fishing" that my buddy Hogan Brown is submitting soon about the North Fork of the Feather River. I need to take pictures of the North Fork of the Feather River (about and hour away from Chico, Ca) and it would be helpful to have someone fishing in the pictures.

Just in case you need any more incentive besides a fishing trip, I will mail a cd of the photos to you afterwards as a form of "payment."

PM me if you are interested.

Langenbeck
06-08-2012, 03:21 PM
With all your photographic skills why don't you use a tripod and a self timer. Then you would be in the magazine!

Adam Grace
06-08-2012, 03:30 PM
That'd be too much of a pain, plus no wireless remote. It's much easier to shoot someone else :)

ycflyfisher
06-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Adam,

Have you driven the canyon this year? They were moving lots of water last Saturday. I didn't get a good look at any of the lower reaches, but pulled over to check my favorite spot below Rock Creek dam. It was gushing huge. I'm guessing approximately 2000cfs. River was into the treeline in that section. Butt Lake was drawn way down (stickups everywhere and even some exposed weed beds) and Almanor was right up to the treeline.

I'm betting your only bet for a photo op of an angler actually wading a river while fishing is going to be on the stretch from Caribou to the afterbay.

GreggH
06-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Grab a Chico freak, put her in waders.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb236/greggh_fish/tumblr_ly6aqfcZSx1qknvf5o1_1280.jpg

Jake O
06-12-2012, 02:36 PM
X 2 on the chico freaks. They know how to handle a rod.

catch&release
06-12-2012, 09:50 PM
I have always loved that picture!