PDA

View Full Version : Not flyfishing related, sry but ...

Dabalone
05-25-2012, 08:06 PM
God bless the men and women who have sacrificed in the past, those who sacrifice every day now and those who have made that ultimate sacrifice so the rest of us can live free, enjoy and celebrate our time on this earth with friends and families and other fellow Americans, who allow us to sleep peacefully with full bellies every night and give us the hope for an always brighter future for our children. Time to reflect.

I thank all you brave souls and a special thank you to my dad, rest in peace sir.

Darian
05-25-2012, 10:02 PM
Amen!!! Thanks to all who served whether living or passed.... 8)

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-26-2012, 05:32 AM
We are in Colorado Springs, CO right now for our grandson's high school graduation today.

With around 5 very active military bases here the soldiers and their families are everywhere.

The spirit of America is alive and well here........a great place to live and raise a family.

God bless them all.

Thanks to all who served so we could have such a wonderful place to live.

Mr T
05-26-2012, 07:51 AM
God bless the men and women who have sacrificed in the past, those who sacrifice every day now and those who have made that ultimate sacrifice so the rest of us can live free, enjoy and celebrate our time on this earth with friends and families and other fellow Americans, who allow us to sleep peacefully with full bellies every night and give us the hope for an always brighter future for our children. Time to reflect.

I thank all you brave souls and a special thank you to my dad, rest in peace sir.

Amen!!! Thanks to all who served whether living or passed.... 8)

We are in Colorado Springs, CO right now for our grandson's high school graduation today.

With around 5 very active military bases here the soldiers and their families are everywhere.

The spirit of America is alive and well here........a great place to live and raise a family.

God bless them all.

Thanks to all who served so we could have such a wonderful place to live.

+1 to all of the above, I can only add, come home soon, and safe.

BillB
05-26-2012, 01:34 PM
. . . and another!