PDA

View Full Version : Its Finally Time!!!!

Spicytuna1
04-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Got out Yesterday all day and the heat was not to fun and kept the catching to a minimum during mid day. I did lose one decent fish on TW but other than that day was slow. As the sun was going down we ran to our spot to throw some TW and with the water temps around 72 I had a good feeling. Well for the first time this year we got into a great bite. Overall for the night we must have had 12-14 eats on top. Mostly dinks with one GOOD fish and a couple decent ones as well.

We were fishing 6-8 feet of water that was 72 on an outgoing tide with roughly 3ft of visibility.

From here on out it should only get better :p

GreggH
04-30-2012, 12:56 PM
Thats great news!! Thanks for the update.

Spicytuna1
05-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Got out again last night found some prime water at 71 degrees. Its on out there if you can get out now is the time.

Adam Grace
05-03-2012, 02:34 PM
You guys are getting me excited for bass fishing. Starting June 1st I'll be able to get out and fish. Thanks for the exciting pictures of NICE bass! :)

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-03-2012, 09:10 PM
May is the big month for TWLMB in the Delta according to KD......

k.hanley
05-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Say hey Bill and Tuna.........

WTHITWLMB?

All these initials is starting to make my head spin 'round-n-'round!

Just goofing.

Cheers, Ken

Spicytuna1
05-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Fishing has continued to be good with larger fish this early than I have ever seen in the past. This year is chalking up to be one for the books so far.

Now that most everywhere temps are above 70 these fish are done spawning and are hungry.

How is the rest of the pack doing out there???

mar
05-19-2012, 10:36 AM
great thread and nice pics! I'm fairly new to the bass topwater stuff, being a striper junkie and all. But I've had a blast every time I've targeted them on top. Might have to do that more often.