PDA

View Full Version : Sage 'One' Spey/Switch Rod Demo event June 23rd

aaron
04-23-2012, 02:03 PM
Mark your calendars, we're having Jamie Lyle come down for a day on the river for our customers to check out and cast the new line of Sage 'One' spey and switch rods. We'll be on the American on Saturday June 23rd, time and place tbd, just got confirmation a few minutes ago. Should be a very fun event.

Don Powell
04-23-2012, 07:37 PM
It's all fun to keep abreast of all the latest improvements in technology...
I'll plan to be there.
Funny, though, I still enjoy fishing with older, less advanced equipment as well...
No mistake, fly fishing technology has advanced as rapidly as aerospace and military technology- and we are the benefactors.
Ever onward progress but never forget to appreciate your origins?

RonOtto
04-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Aaron--

For side-by-side comparison with the new Sage "One" short spey/switch rods, I suggest you bring along the TCX 7119 and 8119 (and others?) to the June 23 event. It sounds like fun.

Thanks,

Ron Otto

aaron
04-27-2012, 05:58 PM
Good idea Ron, I'll make sure the Sage boys have them to compare.

aaron
06-05-2012, 02:21 PM
You're invited to join Kiene's Fly Shop for a demo day of Sage's new ONE Spey and switch rods. Come down to the American River on Saturday, June 23rd from 9am-Noon. Spey guru's Bill Lowe and Mike McCune, as well as Sage rep Jamie Lyle, will be on hand to answer questions and show off the exciting new line of spey and switch rods. The new rods as well as a full selection of Rio lines will be on hand to demo. Around noon we'll be throwing food on the BBQ for those that are still around. These are some of the best 2 handers we've ever seen; don't miss the opportunity to be among the first to cast them.

The Details:
Sage ONE Spey and Switch Demo Day
9am-Noon at the Sacramento Bar access on the American River. This is at the end of Pennsylvania Ave on the North side of the River. Access is $5 per vehicle unless you have an annual pass.
You can preview the ONE Switch and Spey models on our store.
A map to the location is available Here.

We hope to see everyone on the 23rd!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-22-2012, 11:31 AM
The free Sage/Kiene's Spey demo event with the new Sage 'One' two-handed rods is tomorrow, Saturday, June 23, 2012

9am-Noon

At the Sacramento Bar access on the American River.

This is at the end of Pennsylvania Ave on the North side of the River.

It is on the north side of the river just down stream of the Sunrise Bridge.

You could look at it on MapQuest.

See you there.......

PS: $5 to park your car in the river access unless you have a yearly pass.