PDA

View Full Version : Our Annual Expo was a sucess again this year...

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Thanks to everyone who attended our 2012 event.

It is so nice to see everyone at least once a year.

I heard the presentations were very good this year.

Got to say Hi to some of the fly tiers too.

This was our hottest Expo so it seems many stayed inside the shop to stay out of the heat.

It will probably be cold and raining next year......

Bob Scheidt
04-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Always a great event! Got to visity with Jay Fair, and help some new tiers with parachutes. The ice cream man is now required at all expos. Wish Hutch from Orvis could have made it. Ed Wahl, Scott Vaughn and the new shop dog are cool.

Thanks again to all!

Bob Scheidt

Lincoln Gray
04-23-2012, 07:29 AM
Bill, Marilyn, Aaron and the Gang -

It is always a pleasure to attend and do presentations for the expo. I am glad it was a success!

Scott V
04-23-2012, 02:56 PM
What an awesome day it was. Got to run into old friends, meet new friends. Probably the highlight for me was sitting and talking with both Jay and Glen Fair for about an hour or so. I hope to see both of them on the water real soon for some bass action.

Was especially surprised when I received a call from the shop telling me I had won the long distance casting event. So thanks to hours and hours on the water I have a new 5 weight intermediate line "my choice" coming my way just in time for sierra stillwater season. Can't wait to toss that new Rio line for what should be a great summer on the water.

Thanks Bill and everyone for an awesome event.

Oh yeah, make sure next year the ice cream guy is there, that was some killer ice cream.