PDA

View Full Version : LSac shuttle?

JGB
04-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Anybody know of one?

Have tried a local fly shop, but their response was less than positive. In fact they acted rather indignant/put off that I would ask them that question...huh?

Anyway...any help would be appreciated. Have heard of taxi-ing(sp?), but...$$$?

TIA, JGB

JGB
04-10-2012, 08:08 AM
A little story from last time on the LSac...

Was fishing above Sundial and had to quit because there was so many swallows/swifts/whatever...flying around that I was hooking birds in the air during my casts! After having to kill(don't ask how, heartbreaking...they are so pretty close up!) two of them because of inability to untangle them I decided to quit fishing in the area!

JGB

ICE
04-10-2012, 08:40 AM
"The Fly Shop" can hook you up. $25 - Possie grounds to Bonnyview boat ramp.
Call and set up, or set up in person at the shop they open as early as 7:30AM
I would get some quotes from cab companies as well just to check the price. It's only about a 10 minute drive between locations. Drop the boat, drive to the pull out and catch a cab back to the launch. The locals leave their boats there all the time unattended.

ICE

JGB
04-10-2012, 02:55 PM
I'll try that local shop again...maybe I'll get someone else to answer the fone.

JGB

pgw
04-10-2012, 08:22 PM
When you call the Fly Shop about a shuttle on the Lower Sac, ask for Dietz.

JGB
04-11-2012, 08:15 AM
I'll give TFS anoither try...

JGB

sblesse
04-11-2012, 03:04 PM
I've done the taxi thing several times. It's around $20 from Bonnyview to the Posse grounds. It's also pretty productive to do the Posse to Aqua golf twice. That's only $5 bucks each time.

NorCalDrifter56
04-14-2012, 02:24 PM
I am a local guide and would be happy to arrange a shuttle for you as I am on the lower Sac quite often myself. Feel free to PM me (or email) for details, or contact me through my web site at www.curtsfishingadventures.com.

I can also help with you out with a current fishing report for many of the local water ways.

Curtis Cole
norcaldrifter56@yahoo.com

JGB
04-15-2012, 09:33 AM
I'll keep it in mind for next time.

Ended up doing a taxi as some suggested earlier.
FYI(everyone): From Bonnyview to CC cost me $19.10 plus tip.

JGB