PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to the weekend

ICE
03-19-2012, 12:34 PM
So I got the bug bad!!
I'm looking for some recommendations and or opinions on where to go this coming weekend (23rd - 27?). With all this fine weather we just had (and may continue to have) and watching the rivers come back into shape may have a large impact on choices.
My original intent was to hit the upper Sac. above Shasta, or the Trinity.
Any local knowlege as to access would be greatly appriciated.
I was planning on camping.
Any one that might want to hook up and show a guy around, the company is always welcome.
Now if anyone has some better ideas lets hear them.

Thanks in advance.

(I could load up and float, but that might be pushing it)
ICE

Woodman
03-19-2012, 06:07 PM
Flows on the lower Sac are actually coming down and becoming more wadeable. Given a few days without major rain, it should clear up nicely. March on the lower Sac at 3000 CFS is a treat. Was probably 50,000 last year at this time.

ICE
03-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the P.M.'s and responses people. Looks like this weekend is gonna be a bust with the weather and my lack of fortitude. But next weekend for sure!! So if anyone has any other impute or would want to hook up. Keep posting. Contemplating doing a float some where during this trip. Maybe Trinity, Lower Sac., Yuba? Hard to say. But I will be fishing.

Thanks again
ICE
:fish:

ICE
03-30-2012, 11:22 AM
Well,
The last two weeks have been a bust with the weather. I promessed myself that I would get out this weekend for sure. Now, the shops tell me to stay home water just got dirty (dirtier) and flows are coming up. I can't get a break! Is it me?? maybe I'm just weak. :tear::oops:
I'll end this thread now and just hope for the best (future best)
At least we're getting some water for the summer.:rolleyes: