PDA

View Full Version : Articulated Streamer

Rich Morrison
03-09-2012, 12:57 AM
"Mr. Hasimoto" - This is my last attempt to get your attention before taking action through paypal. I hope this has been a mistake, but I fear it has not. I paid you $150 on 27 Feb for the Galvan reel you offered for sale. You sent me a bogus tracking number with USPS "eletronic shipment" notification but no item has actually been shipped. You have not responded to numerous private messages yet you still continue to post on this and a few other boards so it's not a case of an emergency or computer issues. An explanation is needed and soon. If anyone has had a legit transaction with this guy please speak up and let me know that this may be a mistake.

All others on the site here - I would not do business with Articulated Streamer. I believe him to be a scammer. I hope I am wrong, but I fear otherwise.

Rich

Paul B.
03-09-2012, 06:34 AM
Close to 8 years hanging around this board and I think this is the first time I've seen such a post.
I hope you are able to resolve this Rich.

Mark Kranhold
03-09-2012, 09:25 AM
That down right sucks this has happend on this board! I was sceptical at first buying and selling stuff on message boards when I first became a member on many fishing sites, but I have had positive results and met lots of great people the time I have been on these sites. That sucks that this has happend, I hope it is just a mistake and something just went wrong. The Kiene's forum is a great place to visit with many knowledgable people and I thank the Kiene's crew for such a great board, good luck Rich and I wish you well on getting this resolved.

obiwankanobi
03-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Rich,

Thanks again for your early warning about this individual before I too, fell victim to fraud. You are a stand up individual and I hope you get your money reimbursed.

civicrr
03-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Perhaps that is why my PM on 3/6 asking for pictures of an item offered for sale has lain unanswered.

Good Luck either getting the product or recovering your funds.

I have a friend that had to send in a dispute to Paypal before. His funds were recovered pretty quickly.

nc fisher
03-11-2012, 11:22 AM
the quicker the better. with time going by he may be able to empty his account of your funds

aaron
03-11-2012, 11:39 AM
I emailed him and he's told me he had an issue with the post office that should be straightened out. Let me know if things get worked out.

Rich Morrison
03-13-2012, 07:40 PM
All - I received the reel today. It took over two weeks after payment for it to arrive and a public call out and a number of PMs to get any response out of him. Here is my take on this guy...and Jon feel free to come up on this thread and tell I'm full of it...
He is either trying to slow roll guys out of money or he's got mental, personality, or lifestyle issues. Another long time member of this and another forum he posted on tried to warn me off him but I'd sent money all ready. This other member told me a few years back on flyfish.com this guy did the same thing...took peoples money for sales and equipment for proposed trades and never followed through. It got so bad they got the cops to go out to his house. A number of you have allready had a hard time getting him to respond to messages generally being frustrated by a lack of follow through. In this case I did get my reel. But I don't think this seller is a stand up guy.
Rich

windknot
03-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Thanks for following up with this, Rich. I was certainly wondering about the outcome of this unfortunate incident, and I'm glad you ultimately received the reel.

SpecialK
03-13-2012, 11:02 PM
Only problem is every time you go to use that reel you are going to be pissed thinking about the transaction.

John

Mike O
03-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Only problem is every time you go to use that reel you are going to be pissed thinking about the transaction.

John

Until he catches that huge fish...