PDA

View Full Version : Jay Murakoshi's Baja Fly Fishing

Tony Buzolich
03-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Next Tuesday 3/13, at our club's meeting of the E.C.Powell Flyfishers in Yuba City we will be having Jay Murakoshi give us his presentation on Baja Fly Fishing in preparation for this year's groups that are heading that way.

The show will feature the Isla Cerralvo / La Vantana area on the East Cape of Baja which many of you have been too. I'm sure we'll see Darian and Rene' in a lot of pictures too.

I will be hosting another group for Jay this on July 9, thru July 16 and we still have a couple of spaces open for anyone wishing to go. Six days fishing w. seven nights at the La Concha Beach Resort in La Paz for $1600.00. This is a fantastic deal.

If any of you are thinking you might like to try fishing Baja, this will be the show to see.

Our meeting and presentation is open to the public and starts at 7:00PM at the Lincrest Elementary School on Phillips Rd. Yuba City.

Hope to see a lot of you there, Tony

Darian
03-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Hey Tony,.... The date you posted for the meeting is 7/13. :confused: Shouldn't it be 3/17 :?: :?: Not sure about seeing to many of me but plenty of Renees. I get to take all of the photo's of her catching fish but when I land one she usually finds some reason to be busy.... :p :lol:

If I can make it, I'll be up there for the program. :D

Tony Buzolich
03-07-2012, 12:08 AM
It's tough getting old and trying to read without glasses. At least I got the DAY correct. It's NEXT TUESDAY,,,,, March 13th. Yes,,,,,MARCH,,,,, at 7:00PM Lincrest School.

There, I made it,,,,, I think? Tony

Jay Murakoshi
03-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Next tuesday? I thought it was on Wednesday :-) Nahhhh, not really.
I'm getting ready for tuesday's presentation. I'll have some dvd's to pass out, fliers to read all about the trip and even bring a couple patterns that I used last year and were eaten by a few roo's.
I'd have to say this trip will by my annual trip to the wig shop in Sacramento. After I show some of the patterns tied with the material, the shop should be busy.

See ya on Tuesday evening

Jay