PDA

View Full Version : September Alaska Trip: Looking for Two More!

Loren E
03-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Hey all, I have organized a really neat trip to Alaska for September 9-16 (give or take a day, we are dialing that in) to fly fish for estuary, tidewater, and river cohos fresh from the salt. It is to a remote camp run by an outfit called Nelson Lagoon Adventures. We are a group of 5 guys, except two had to drop out so I am looking to fill their spots. It is a discounted rate of $2,400 for the week plus airfare (getting to Anchorage, and then a pricy roundtripper from Anchorage to Nelson Lagoon and back that is about $1,100). Currently it is myself, notorious surf fly fisherman Mark Won, and Mike Oristian. I want to be able to book airfares soon so would like to fill these spots asap. The cost is pretty damn good for Alaska standards, mainly due to the fact that this is a rugged tent camp/no frills experience, but in what looks to be an amazing location on the Bering Sea with potential for great fishing. Please send me an email at LSE@sonic.net if you're interested in more details....there have got to be a couple adventurous anglers in Kiene land who would dig this trip! (maybe even Mr. Kiene himself?) Cheers -Loren