PDA

View Full Version : Stillwater Get together

Bull_Dog
02-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Hey guys we just go back from the Pleasanton Fly Fishing Show. Thanks to everyone for coming by and saying hello.

We talked to Aaron and Terry at Kiene's and we are hoping to have at least one of them at one of our 5-Dot weekends. We almost sold all the spots for this year at the show but we still have a few left. June 1-3 - July 6-8 and September 26-28. Kienes has the info or email me and I can give it to you. If you are a Kiene's customer please let us know. They have our equipment list for the weekend. There are other stillwater events this year but this one is without the best. Private water lots of fish and less anglers. A 400 acre lake full of big Rainbows does not hurt either. We hope to see some new anglers and not just the ones we had last year. Give us a call or contact Aaron or Terry at Kiene's.

Rob

aaron
02-29-2012, 09:42 PM
We're super excited to be helping Rob and Doug promote their weekends. 5 dot is one of the premiere private waters in the state and Rob and Doug are 2 of the best stillwater gurus around. I know I'm going to learn a ton. If you want a flyer track me down at the shop.

oldtrout
02-29-2012, 11:36 PM
I fish 5 Dot last year, it's a great fishery! I would recommed you jump on this chance if you're thinking about it.

Bull_Dog
03-05-2012, 05:00 PM
I have had a ton of questions on how the 5 Dot weekends work. Attached is an outline.

These hosted events will also get anyone who attends on a list to have first shot at potential openings to day fish in the future. More to come on that later.

Let Doug or I know if anyone has any questions. We are almost full so if you are interested let us know.

Rob

http://truckeeriveroutfitters.com/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=8&cntnt01origid=15&cntnt01returnid=71