PDA

View Full Version : American Riv. Park Passes at Kiene's

Terry Thomas
02-23-2012, 08:18 PM
We are now set up to sell annual American River Parkway passes. The American River Parkway Foundation is the new coordinator for all park passes and they are looking to make it easier for park patrons to buy passes. Almost all the the money collected from the passes will go towards the park rangers and not into the county funds. We can accept cash and checks made out to American River Parkway Foundation or ARPF. The cost of a yearly car pass is $50.00, car and boat trailer passes are $100.00. Passes are valid for one year from the month when they are purchased. We are not selling daily passes.

Woodman
02-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Thank you.

It was always a major pain in the waders to have to go get this from the County! I always ended up paying the five dollars several times before I got the time to go get an annual pass.

Jgoding
02-24-2012, 04:40 PM
Really? I just order it online and they usually have it to me within a couple days. If you need one in a pinch then yes I would say it's a little tougher as you would have to go to the volunteer center or something and they close at 4pm. But its cool that Kienes has em now and the price hasn't gone up in the last couple years.

Jeff

Fish Guru
02-28-2012, 03:43 PM
REI also has them for those that aren't near Kienes or the county office.

Terry Thomas
02-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Forgot to add:
Small craft (non-trailered) and vehicle, $80.00.
Horse trailer and vehicle, $75.00.