PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Lake Fishing Chair

cal_fisher
02-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Prototype fishing chair for Pyramid Lake, NV.

I built this as an alternative to standing on a ladder all day. Worked perfect but on the heavy side 50lb. I built it heavy to stay upright in those crazy high wind and surf conditions.
Modify to meet your needs, I used my long handle net for a stripping basket but you can mount your own. The platform locks onto front step and hinges at rear for transport.
constructed with galvanized conduit for longevity.
I will be at Pyramid late next month feel free to stop and have look.
Asking $200.00

craftmore@earthlink.net

Reno Flytyer
02-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Too bad those pictures are rotated...I got a kink in my neck and the money I was going to spend on this chair now goes to the chiropractor.
RFT

cal_fisher
02-12-2012, 03:58 PM
I see your point, hope the neck gets better.

catch&release
02-12-2012, 09:35 PM
This chair looks almost identical to a chair my friend invented for Pyramid about 10 years ago.

His name is Greg Sano and everyone after he came out with this chair tried to reinvent it.

This chair works better than any other ladder I have ever seen. Mine weighs 65 pounds but is stable in the biggest swells the "P" has to offer.

Ernie Gulley

cal_fisher
02-13-2012, 11:32 AM
I have been fishing Pyramid for about Five years. I had read and heard stories about the lake for years but being from So Cal we rarley travled that far North. Now that I live in Southern Oregon opportunities to fish Pyramid are an anuall event.

Please pass the word, to anyone who may be interested in the chair.
Thanks