PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Sage XP's (486-4, 596-2, 896-2)

windknot
02-11-2012, 08:12 PM
I have three factory built Sage XP's that I'm selling to fund my reel collection:

Sage XP 486-4, excellent condition with only a few small surface-level scratches on the blank and a bit of soiling of the cork. With original tube and sock in great shape. SOLD.

Sage XP 596-2, mint in sock and tube. I bought this rod advertised as new and have never used it. In the interest of full disclosure, there is one small factory imperfection on the lacquer of the rod blank which amounts to a slightly rough patch that can be felt but is difficult to see. The tube and sock are in mint condition with just a very slight bit of wear on the tube due to storage. SOLD.

Sage XP 896-2, mint in sock and tube. I bought this rod advertised as new and have never used it. I scoured the rod looking for any marks and could only find a very small scratch on the reel seat where aluminum shows under the black anodizing. The tube is in excellent condition with a small dent and a few scratches. SOLD.

Buyer pays any Paypal fees. Let me know if you'd like to see pictures and I'd be happy to email them to you.

Thanks for looking,
Matt

catch&release
02-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Wish you had some 10 footers

windknot
02-13-2012, 10:08 PM
The 5wt is sold, still have the 4wt and 8wt.

windknot
02-17-2012, 10:11 AM
The 8wt and 4wt are now sold as well.