PDA

View Full Version : Bass N'Fly

andanb
01-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Does anyone know if there is going to be a Bass N'Fly this year? I am really looking forward to it. If so when are the sign ups going to start?

k.hanley
01-17-2012, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the interest in our event. At this point in time we have our date requests sent into the DFG. Everything is depending on what the DFG grants us. We have requested the first Saturday of June as a priority. Fingers crossed. Gaining the appropriate legal permission is a long process (it's already been about three months).

Stay tuned......................
Cheers, Bass-n-Fly Team

Hatch
01-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Hey Ken
Thanks for all your hard work. Please post any info on the Bass-N-Fly as soon as you know what date it will be held.
Calender is filling fast and would really like to participate.
HATCH

k.hanley
01-18-2012, 09:48 AM
We certainly will Hatch. Thanks for your continued support.

Right now it's all about the legal process. We'll roll ASAP.

Cheers, Ken

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-18-2012, 10:22 AM
If you can attend this event it is really worht it.

It is an easy thing to do.....not a big deal...just fun.

You need a boat with a live well, which in our case is a large ice chest with an airator.

Norm is two anglers in an outboard boat with fly rods.

Nice to have a front mounted electric motor.

It ends around noon and they have a weight-in, free barbeque and raffle.

So even if you can't do the fishing part, the weigh-in, free barbeque and raffle are really fun.

http://www.bassnfly.com/Home.html

Spicytuna1
01-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Thank you for letting us know and we appreciate you keeping us posted. It was a bummer we were not able to get one in last year. I am really looking forward to it this year. Just hope the fish want to cooperate again.

This is an absolute one of a kind event and we are very fortunate to have the opportunity to come together for it and for a great cause =D>

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-25-2012, 12:38 AM
It is a great event.....

k.hanley
01-25-2012, 10:13 AM
Thank you guys. We have our fingers crossed everything will fall into place. Stay tuned.......

Cheers, Ken

mark
01-26-2012, 10:18 AM
I will be there, you just let us know when. We had a blast fishing it a couple years ago!

Spicytuna1
03-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Man if this weather wants to stay like TW will be much sooner this year, can't wait for it.

Any new word in regards to some confirmation??

k.hanley
03-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Say hey "SpicyT",

I actually posted the confirmed date in the general interest section (some time ago). We got June 2nd...........that is on a Saturday. Same place, same time, same fun channel!!!

All the details are being posted on a new website (not done yet). Our full page ad will be in California Fly Fisher Magazine (same as before). Keep your eye peeled.

We hope to see you and your brother defending your previous winning status.

Cheers, Ken

Spicytuna1
03-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Ken,

Will be there man. Thank you for all your hard work and effort in regards to this event. Absolutely could not do it without you and the rest of the Bass n Fly team.

Thanks again guys.

Just let me know when and where to sign up \\:D/