PDA

View Full Version : Valley Steelhead Tour Opening

Lance Gray
01-16-2012, 11:21 PM
We had a cancelation for the upcoming Valley Steelhead Tour. The Valley Steelhead Tour for Feb 11 & 12, 2012. This two day tour will cover both the American and Feather Rivers. We only have one spot available for this tour. If you would like to join us or to get more information follow the link below. For faster response call or email us.

http://lancegrayandcompany.com/fly_fishing_tours/valley_steelhead_tour
Thanks,
Lance Gray
Fly Guide
530-517-2204

http://www.lancegrayandcompany.com

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Last week I heard this was a great event.

You get to go to some of the best runs on the Lower American River and the Lower Feather River and fish with guides.

You learn "how, when and where" about Steelheading some of the best valley rivers.

I guess it's one river on Saturday and the other on Sunday?

eric.carlson
01-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Last week I heard this was a great event.

It was a great event! I learned a lot about where and how to access and fish the American and Feather - and had a lot of fun besides. What is not to like about that?

Lance and Greg are great guides that really know their stuff. I recommend this trip for anyone interested in chasing steelhead in the valley.

eric

Lance Gray
01-18-2012, 01:41 AM
Folks the last spot was filled again. We are all booked up.

Bill - you are excactly right. We tour the American on Saturday and the Feather on Sunday. We had a great group of guys including Eric (thanks Eric) and we will be doing again coming up early next month. Thank you for having the shop open on Saturday is was great - guys came from all around California and they were very impressed with the shop and your staff.

If there are anybody still interested in doing a tour this year - Greg and I have been kicking around doing another on in the middle of Feb. If you are interested give me a call or email us. We would like to see if we can fill it. The links for the tour are on my original post.

Thanks for all the help.

Lance Gray
Fly Guide
530-517-2204