PDA

View Full Version : Rods and Reels for sale.. SAGE/HATCH/LOOMIS/ORVIS/ROSS

muletdredge
01-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Selling off a few more rods and reels that i have collected and havent used in alittle. All prices will include shipping to CONUS. Pics availble by emailing me at prestigeprovisions@gmail.com

1. Sage ZAXIS 9 ft 5wt. This is a 4 peice rod that is used but in excellent condtion. Always cared for and put back in tube and sock when not in use. Lets call an it an 8 out of 10. Comes with tube sock and i believe i have the blank warranty card somewhere. 300.00 SOLD.

2. Greys/Hardy Streamflex 10ft for 4wt. this is also a 4 peice rod. Used but still in great conditon. I used this rod alot so its more like a 7 out of 10. 125.00(SOLD)

3. Hatch PLUS 4. Reel is silver with red. Has very little scratches on it as i always put a reel case around it even while walking to my next spot. Has backing and a rio trout lt 5wt line on it. Comes with pouch. DEF a 9 out of 10. never filled out warranty card, but have to find that as well setup for left hand retrive 250.00. Solddddd

4. Hatch PLUS 5. This reel is black. Has a few nicks on the rim. Again always taken care of it. Comes with pouch and i do have a box for this one and again never filled out warranty card. Comes fully backed and also has a rio gold 5 wt line on it. this is an 8 out of 10. setup for left hand retrive 275.00

also have some lower end stuff i want to get rid of

1.loomis 9 for 7wt IMX 2 piece rod.. comes with sock. used but great conditon. 100.00 SOLD pending funds
2. orvis trident TL 9 for 5wt. 2 piece rod. comes with sock . good condition great starter rod for an adult or kid. 75.00
2. ross cimmeron 2 reel. comes backed and has an orvis 5 wt line on it also have pouch. regular battle wear on it. 80.00

muletdredge
01-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Bump for price reductions