PDA

View Full Version : Nor Vise -- Open to trades.

_SLY_
01-13-2012, 11:46 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I've got what I would believe to be a late first generation nor vise - before they were black! The thing still works perfectly, has the eight stop positions (instead of the original four), and comes with two sets of the original size jaws.

I'll toss in the automatic bobbin and the spools as well.

I've got some grizzly and brown saddles, too if anyone's interested.

All for SOLD

I'm willing to ship. I'm in Chico if you're headed through, too.

As a poor college kid really hurting for waders, I'd entertain trades for some size large breathables, or a decent 8 or 9 weight one-hander. Might even be interested in a 3 wt.

Thanks for looking.

Dave Mathews
01-15-2012, 08:49 AM
Sent you a PM.

_SLY_
01-15-2012, 01:43 PM
Dave, replied. Also, photos are up bump.

mtd885
01-16-2012, 07:06 PM
Does it come with the mounting board or C clamp? What size waders do you wear? I've got two rods I'd consider trading, one is an Echo Graphite 8wt another is an older highly sought after GLoomis 9 wt GL4. I also have a 10 wt custom rod built for a raffle which I won. I'll never use it so what the heck. I am located in Florida so shipping will have to be considered. Let me know...michael

Ted S
01-17-2012, 07:07 AM
I have a Sage RPL 890-4 custom that has never been fished that I would be willing to trade.

Thanks,
Ted

Deckstar
01-18-2012, 02:32 AM
i have 2 pairs of Simms waders both Medium King sized, let me know if that size is ok.
one pair is a used pair of G4pros the other are newer pair of waders similar to the blackfoot/freestone style.

JD