PDA

View Full Version : Strung Saddle Hackle - Premium

Jay Murakoshi
01-08-2012, 03:36 PM
This strung saddle hackle you will not find in packages on the shelf. Way back when I started tying flies, I bought hackle by the pound from midwest suppliers. The cost was around $175.00 per pound per one color - (I think Bill remembers those days)
I still have a few pounds sitting around in my freezer that now I'm going to sell.
The hackles range from 5" up to 7" in length. Excellent hackles for big salt water flies or if you're into tying whistlers. I have two main colors, white and black, with some red also available. It is strung and being sold by the inch

$2.00 per inch or $20.00 per foot. Limited supply

Interested, email or PM

Thanks

Jay
Not best looking photo but it gives you an idea. I know I should've put a ruler next to the hackles

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/jaysflies/GOPR0015.jpg

Jay Murakoshi
01-08-2012, 09:17 PM
The white hackle length around 5" to 6", same for the black and red. This stuff sold fast
The thread is completely sold out and I still have a lot of marabou.
Later this week, I'll be posting a few Ewing Grizzly Necks. Hackle range around 14 to 16, possibly a few 18's. and a couple dyed necks. Gotta dig through my drawer

Thanks

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
01-14-2012, 04:56 PM
I have some hackles left. They are pre cut 1 foot white, 6" black and 6" red. They were ordered but not taken
Like I mentioned earlier, you won't find this packaged on the shelves

Jay

Byran
01-15-2012, 01:57 AM
Hey Jay. I'll take the hackle. Check your PM. Thanks.