PDA

View Full Version : Canon digital camera gear for sale

Andy Guibord
01-08-2012, 09:45 AM
I am selling my used but well-cared-for Canon camera outfit due to upgrading my equipment. I am the original owner and have the boxes. Included are : 20 D body with original soft case in great condition; has ware on the flash shoe but the viewing screens are in great shape( kept them covered), and comes with a 2 gig memory card. I have the original box. Secondly, I have a 17-40 L professional lens attached to the body, and comes with a good German 77mm Heliopan uv filter, and a 77mm Heliopan circular polarizer. They have some slight blemishes from my use of them, but will not effect the outcome of the photo. The lens is in excellent shape and always had one of the filters protecting the glass. I have two different lens hoods, one is shorter for the full frame camera models, and the other is longer for the crop models. The shorter hood can be used on both( this is the original one), but I bought the longer one for better shading of the lens from the sun for the 20D body. There are scuff marks on both hoods from shifting around in my camera bag. Right now I can not find the lens cover; so this might not come with one. Originally I paid over $2,000 for everything listed. If I can not find a buyer for both I will then consider selling body and lens separately. Please email me if interested, or cal (916) 849-1529.. You are welcome to bring a memory card and take some test photos. I am asking $750 or best offer. You can see photo examples taken with this lens by Googleing: andy guibord Zen Folio. Most of the images have been taken with the 17-40 lens.