PDA

View Full Version : WaterReady 2 man Pontoon for Sale

matooka
01-03-2012, 10:14 PM
I purchased a 13' 2 man pontoon boat from Bruce at WaterReady approximately 5 years ago. It's been used one time floating the American River. Since...the frame, pontoons and accessories have been stored nicely in my garage. The boat is brand new. I've carpeted the floors and the front chair is secured with a casting bar. I've included 3 Sawyer Oars with stops, a manual pump, pyramid anchor and rope. WaterReady's web site is being reconfigured but I've listed a site where a similar craft can be viewed. My boat is the same model as the blue pontoon resting on rocks in low water at the bottom of the blog. The difference is that my pontoons are grey. $1500 Firm

Currently and not for sale, I own a MasterCraft for water sports, a Lowe's 1652 Yamaha 60/40 Tiller Jet (Lower Sac) and a 13' tandem kayak (Trinity). Don't have to sell the pontoon, but it's a shame for it to get no use. My camper shell prevents me from loading the boat in the bed of my truck. Trust me...I've attempted ideas on how to secure it to the top of the shell, but it's labor intensive and a pain. A third trailer is definitely out of the question. Lastly, I find it arduous and time intensive setting up and breaking down the boat at the launch ramp. In my opinion, an open bed pickup truck is a must.

http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?t=243096

Notch
01-10-2012, 12:59 PM
...about boat

Notch
02-06-2012, 04:11 PM
another pm sent about pontoon. Anyone know if this boat has sold, or how to get a hold of Matooka? Still no word since my first PM.

matooka
02-11-2012, 01:36 PM
WaterReady 2 man Pontoon sold to Notch. Thanks to Kiene's message board.